Welcome to Our Free Financial Workshops
Giving free financial education seminars at workplaces and community groups demonstrates that Toler Financial Group has a passion for educating, and enjoys presenting. These presentations are completely free of any sales or product promotions. They are designed to increase financial literacy and empower people to exercise control of their financial needs. The talks are inspiring, uplifting and fact-filled. They include the opportunity for attendees to schedule a free one hour consultation on their own personal financial affairs.
Topics Can Be Customized But May Include:
- Your Vision, Your Plan – make a start on your own Financial Vision and Plan
- Five Steps – Building a Financial Foundation
- Family Protection – Insurance and Legal Strategies to keep your family safe
- Retirement Planning – seminars for 3 age groups
- Getting started with Retirement Planning– how to take care of the “Old You” when you’re young
- Stuck in the Middle– The Sandwich Generation, managing it all, and not neglecting retirement
- Ready, Set Retire!– From Retirement Savings to Retirement Income
- Cash Management, Budgets, and Debt Control
- College Expense Planning
- Specialized topics for your group, such as Special Needs Planning, Planned Giving, Employer Benefits and more.
Ready to Start Your Event?
Contact our office to learn more or schedule your event today!