Investments are your OFFENSE TEAM, the embodiment of all your past successes and your future dreams. They are how you plan for the good things in life, the second homes, the big travel budget in retirement, the best-fit colleges for your children. And for most of us, they are what secures our old age, allowing us to be comfortable and confident when we are done working. We specialize in securing a safe and rising retirement income for our clients, utilizing the Income for Life Model™ techniques.
We start with your goals and values, where you are in your life, and what you understand about financial markets and the bigger economic forces that shape our lives. We discuss what the right amount of risk is for you – Take our Risk Questionnaire Now!
We then work together towards a good fit of what’s important to you in all of these factors:
- Desire for growth and protection from inflation risks
- Tolerance for market fluctuation
- Need for income now or soon
- Tax effect now and later
- Environmental, Social and Governance factors of Socially Responsible Investing
- Aligning your portfolio with your values
- Fees and expenses
- Simple or complex solutions
- Diversification across asset classes and sectors to reduce risk
- Professional management
- Assurance that you have sufficient Insurance protection
As an Investment Advisor Representative (of Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc., an RIA), we are held to a fiduciary standard in our conduct an dealings with our clients. Our portfolio selection is made with your best interests in mind – we have no special relationship with any investment product or company. These documents will give you more information about the fiduciary relationship and our fee structure.