Toler Financial Group cordially invites you to attend
an educational workshop
Savvy Social Security Planning:
What Baby Boomers Need to Know to Maximize
Learn the answers to your questions:
· Will Social Security be there for me?
· How much can I expect to receive?
· When should I apply for Social Security?
· How can I maximize my benefits?
· Should my spouse and I take our benefits at the same time?
Social Security is more complicated than most people realize. The decisions you make now and when you apply for benefits can have a tremendous impact on the total amount of benefits you stand to receive over your lifetime.
This informative seminar covers the basics of Social Security and reveals innovative strategies for maximizing your benefits. You can choose either an evening seminar or one at noon. This affects everyone so feel free to bring a friend to this event!
1100 Wayne Ave Ste 670, Silver Spring MD, 20910
At this workshop you will learn:
- 5 factors to consider when deciding when to apply for benefits
- Why you should always check your earnings record for accuracy
- How to coordinate benefits with your spouse
- How to minimize taxes on Social Security benefits
- How to coordinate Social Security with your other sources of retirement income
Seating is limited.
DATE AND TIME: 09/27/18 6:00pm – 8:00pm Dinner will be provided.
09/28/18 12:00pm – 1:30pm Lunch will be provided.
Reserve a spot now for you and your friends: RSVP