These events are open to the general public – just fill out the form and let us know which date!
Savvy Cybersecurity: 10 Threats Everyone Faces –
Fight Them Now
- 10 ways your security is at risk
- Why you should be skeptical of emails
- Why children are more at risk
- Risks of your smartphone/tablet
- 4 ways to use public Wi-Fi safely
- Why thieves want your business’ identity
- ….and much more
When you attend, you will get a checklist of action steps to protect your identity and improve your security.
- Learn the methods used by hackers and learn the best ways to protect yourself.
- Know about growing cyber-threats.
- Implement the Prevention Plan immediately.
4 DATES To Choose From! Light meals/Refreshments served
LUNCH – please arrive 20 -30 minutes early! Presentations start on time!
- Monday, April 24, 2017 noon – 1 pm
- Wednesday, May 3, 2017 noon – 1 pm
AFTER WORK – please arrive 20-30 minutes early! Presentations start on time!
- Tuesday, April 25, 6 – 7 pm
- Thursday, May 4, 2017 6 – 7 pm
Toler Financial Group Conference Room -1010 Wayne Ave, 2nd Floor, Silver Spring, MD
For more detailed information, Click here.